Outstanding features of Hai Minh u.PVC telecommunication pipe:
- Light, easy to transport, simple to install.
- The pipe surface is smooth, the coefficient of friction is small, making it easy to thread and pull the cable.
- Large mechanical surface, high impact resistance.
- No rust, resistant to chemicals.
- Reasonable price.
With outstanding features, Hai Minh u.PVC telecommunications pipe replaces other types of pipes in the protection of power cables, telecommunications cables and is widely used in many large works and projects such as:
- Power and telecommunications infrastructure system Formula 1 racetrack.
- Urban electricity and telecommunications infrastructure system.
- The system of electricity and telecommunications infrastructure in the industrial park.
- Electrical and telecommunications infrastructure systems of buildings.
- Infrastructure system of electricity, telecommunications, airport, wharf.
- Highway power and telecommunications infrastructure system.
Instructions for gluing pipes with glue
- The pipe shall be cut smooth and perpendicular to the centerline.
- Mark the length to be glued on the smooth end of the pipe. Markers are used to check during pipe bonding.
- Clean the contact surface to be glued with a soft cloth.
- Use a brush to apply PVC glue evenly to the entire surface of the pipe to be glued and the inside of the socket in the shortest time.
- Quickly push the tip of the tube into the socket until the mark touches the end face of the socket. Fix until the joint is stable.